About Ceramic Coating Technology
Ceramic coatings utilize nanotechnology that form a very fine, thin layer completely invisible to the eye. When applied to a finish, these small particles seal all the pores making it water-repellent. It also makes the finish resistant to UV, scratches, chemicals, extreme heat, and graffiti.
The ceramic layer acts as a transparent shield of protection. Extend the life on your paint, wheels and interior with ceramic coatings from Blue Star Auto Salon.
Did you know that we offer Ceramic Coatings with different levels of protection?
We a have coatings for every surface, with durability up to 7 years. Most coatings get reported to Carfax to help maintain a positive resale value, while being backed by a 3rd party warranty.
Blue Star Auto Salon has factory trained and certified installers of Ceramic Coatings from SB3 and Ceramic Pro.
Why do I need Ceramic Coatings?
There are many benefits to including:
- It protects your car against sun damage and oxidation – Ceramic coatings prevent ultraviolet rays from reaching your car’s paint. It’s common clear coats to become damaged by the sun over time if not properly protected. Repairing a faded clear coat is not easy and can be expensive. Protecting your car with ceramic coating will keep your paint looking new and glossy for years.
- Helps Aide in Micro-marring – The hard, thick layer of ceramic coating will help prevent light scratches and swirl marks. By creating a tough surface on top of your clear coat your car can be more resistant to abrasion. Although it helps reduce this kind of damage, scratches are still possible and cannot be fully prevented. Simply, the ceramic coating reduces the likelihood of scratches damaging your paint.
- Longer Lasting – Ceramic coatings last much longer than wax or sealants. Typically, wax and sealants can only keep your paint protected up to 6 months while a ceramic coating will last for years when properly maintained.
- Your Car Stays Clean Longer – Ceramic coatings repel dirt and other substances. It also makes your car’s surface very smooth, filling in the imperfections of the clear coat beneath it, making it difficult for dirt to stick to the surface. This means you won’t have to wash your car as frequently.
- Easy to Maintain – Since your car stay clean longer and direct doesn’t stick to your car, it is easier to clean. Just remember to use products especially developed for Ceramic Coatings like the SB3 line of Aftercare Products.
Call 206-380-4340 for a quote today.
*Prices subject to change based on car size or condition.