Most people think they don’t need window tint because they live in Everett, WA, and it doesn’t get hot. Then a heat wave comes, their seats or steering wheels are on fire, and they only have themselves to blame. There are various reasons to tint your windows, and staying cool is only one of them.
- UV/Infrared Protection: According to the American Academy of Dermatology, approximately 7,650 deaths will be caused by skin cancer. Our STEK USA products filter out 99% of UV rays to help prevent skin cancer.
- Glare Reduction: Glare reduces your ability to see at a distance because it causes light to scatter in the eyes, reducing the contrast of roadway objects. Our window tint helps reduce glare, improves driver comfort, and improves your ability to see while driving.
- Fuel Efficiency: Nobody wants to drive in a hot car, so that’s why they crank the AC. However, AC uses a lot of fuel. Window Tint keeps your car cooler, so you don’t need as much AC and use less gas. Better gas mileage means more money in your pocket.
- Interior Protection: Leather, just like skin, can suffer from sun damage. Tinting your windows helps prevent your leather from cracking and interior pieces from fading from sun exposure.
- Privacy: Window Tint can prevent others from seeing the content of your vehicle. While leaving valuables in your car is never recommended, having your windows tinted provides privacy and extra security.
These are only five reasons you need Window Tint from Blue Star Auto Salon. Other reasons include superior technicians, high-quality products from STEK USA, and protecting your car against shattered glass.
If you want your vehicle to look and feel cool, Call Blue Star Auto Salon today at 206-380-4340 to get your free quote.